Want to watch 1080p MKV videos on PS Vita? Can the Sony PlaySation Vita play MKV HD files? It is common that numbers of the PS Vita users have questions like these and they would like to get satisfying answers. This guide mainly tells you the way to solve these problems and make it possible for you to get HD MKV movies to PS Vita.
Euiped with a 5-inch OLED touch screen of 960*544, the PS Vita is really a great choice for playing HD games and enjoying videos on the go. However, currently the PS Vita only supports MPEG-4 and H.264 videos up to 720p. So you will easily find getting 1080p MKV movies for PS Vita playback is a blue moon. Despite lack of offical support, we can watch HD MKV files on PS Vita by converting MKV to PS Vita supported formats.
Below is an easy way to convert/play 1080p MKV movies on PS Vita with full screen.
1. Free Download Pavtube’s MKV to PS Vita Converter (recommended) to your computer. The equivalent Mac version is PS Vita Video Converter for Mac. Just get the right one according to your situation.
2. Load MKV files to the program. Besides MKV, you can input videos include TiVo, VP6, MXF, VRO, MTS, M2TS, WMV,FLV, AVI, VOB, MVI, EVO, MOV, MPG, and more. It is also a wonderful video editor to edit HD/SD videos.
3. Choose the video format for PS Vita playing in full screen. Here i recommend you PSP/PS3 > Sony PS Vita Video(*.mp4) which is speically designed for PS Vita also supplies full-screen playback.
4. Start the conversion from MKV to PS Vita MP4.
Once the task finished, transfer the result videos to your PS Vita. So there you got it. Now you can start watching 1080p MKV movies on PS Vita as you want. Enjoy!
- Movies for PS Vita – Convert/Transfer DVD, Blu-ray and 1080p/720p videos to Sony PlayStation Vita for smoothly playing
- Convert and Play DVD movies on Sony PlayStation Vita with Best Video Quality
- Get Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy Movies into Sony PlayStation Vita for viewing
- Transfer AVI files to PS Vita for smoothly playing
- How To: Rip Blu-ray/DVD Movies For PS Vita Full-Screen Playback