Asus Transformer Prime and iTunes- Is it possible to transfer movies already bought and downloaded from Itunes to my new Asus Transformer Prime? If so, how?
Yes, it is possible. This is a bit complicated as the movies purchased or rented from iTunes Store are protected by DRM which prevents you from playing them on non-iOS devices. You can put the protected iTunes movies onto the EeePad Transformer Prime though, but the movies won’t play. In order to enjoy iTunes DRMed M4V movies on the Asus Transformer Prime Tablet, you need to use a DRM removal tool to get them clean. I mean you have to get rid of DRM from iTunes movies before transferring them to the Android-based Tablet.
To make this(Watch iTunes m4v movie on Asus Transformer Prime without issues) happen, we need to get some help from third-party softwares. There are many programs out there allow us to strip DRM from iTunes m4v movies and change M4V to MP4 or something else compatible with Android-based Tablets. A recommended one here is Pavtube ChewTune. Speically designed for avid consumers of multimedia who use iTunes, the iTunes M4V to Android Tablet Converter will make free iTunes movies yet Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy out of DRM restriciton and let you watch the movie the way you want. While the playback of the converted iTunes movies is smooth and decent as possible as original. Here’s how to get iTunes M4V movies ready for Asus Transformer Prime playback without issues.
When converting M4V movies or videos from iTunes Store, you’d better set it not remember position in advance. Here’s the way to go: Launch iTunes, and switch to “Movies” under LIBRARY. Select the videos you’d like to convert, right click on them, and select “Get Info”. Then Switch to “Options” tab, find “Remember position” and select “No” from its drop-down list. Click “OK” to confirm.
Now you are ready to start the DRM removal process.
1. Run the iTunes movie to Asus Transformer Prime Converter. Then import the movies from iTunes Movie Libray to the program.
2. Click “Format” bar and select an output format for the Eee Pad Transformer Prime, .g. H.264 .mp4 for conversion. Basically both the “Common Video >> H.264 Video (*.mp4)” and “Android” >> “Motorola Xoom H.264 video (*.mp4)” are suitable formats for Asus Transformer Prime.
3. Click the big Convert button to transfer iTunes movies to the ASUS Android tablet supported videos. The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT Turn Off iTunes until the conversion is completed.
If you want to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer, just click on “Settings” to open a profile setting window where you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc.
When conversion completes, you can download DRM-free iTunes movies from iTunes movie library to ASUS Transformer Prime. Then you are freely to experience and play iTunes HD movies on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime without DRM issues or other Android Tablets. Have Fun!
- Digital Copy to Asus Transformer Prime – Download/Transfer Digital Copies to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime for viewing without quality loss
- Mac solution: Convert/Watch DVD ISO movies on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime with best HD quality
- Blu-ray to Transformer Prime Ripper – Watch Blu-ray HD movies on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime in full screen
- How-To: Enable Asus Eee Pad Transformer (2) Prime to smoothly play VOB HD movies
- Download DVD movies to Eee Pad Transformer Prime for viewing