As part of the Sony PlayStation brand of gaming devices, the PlayStation Vita delivers amazing visuals on its 5-inch OLED touch screen that look almost as good as PS3 graphics. Besides starting the fun right away with with playing games, ever thougt of turning the PS Vita to a portable media player for watching your favorite movies anytime anywhere especially during your trip? If so, read the article carefully. Here it mainly talks about how to get the Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy ready for PlayStation Vita playback.
Before transferring the Digital Copy movies to PS Vita, you need first to get rid of the DRM protection from Digital Copy. This reazon here is that you may not be ablet to play some content depending on copyright protection(e.g. DRM-restricted movies). Unfortunately, the Digital Copy from Blu-ray or DVD Disc is heavily protected by DRM. So if we wanna put and play the Digital Copy movies on PS Vita, we need to strip the DRM restriction first. Here we need to get some help from the third-party software ChewTune – a top DRM removal software which can easily handle iTunes DRM-protected videos and Digital Copy movies. Below is the DRM removal process from Digital Copies.
The way getting Digital Copy DRM movies into PS Vita supported .mp4 for playback
1. Free Download and Install the Digital Copy to PS Vita Converter, drag and drop digital copy movie to the software.
2. Select the PS Vita friendly format, e.g. H.264 mp4 for conversion. Here I choose “PSP H.264 movie (*.mp4)” which is stored in “PSP/PS3” category.
By clicking on “Settings” you can make some adjustments, i.e. you can modify “Size” as “960*544” to fit PS Vita’s screen. Or other video parameters.
3. Click the big Convert button to transfer Digital Copy to Sony PlayStation Vita h.264 mp4.
Some tips about using the DRM Removal Software:
1. The software must be used on an authorized computer, i.e. when a DRM movie is playable on your computer, you can convert it, and otherwise the software will not convert the movie.
2. If you’re converting Digital Copy movies from iTunes Store, better set it not remember playback position before converting movies. Here’s way to go: Launch iTunes, and switch to “Movies” under LIBRARY. Select the videos you’d like to convert, right click to select Get Info -> Options -> Remember position -> No -> OK.
When conversion completes, click “Open” to get the output files. Now you’re ready to get the converted Digital Copy videos onto PS Vita. So there you have it. Now you can watch Digital Copy movies on Sony PlayStation Vita at ease. Hope this article will supply something useful for you.
- Convert and Play DVD movies on Sony PlayStation Vita with Best Video Quality
- Digital Copy to Asus Transformer Prime – Download/Transfer Digital Copies to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime for viewing without quality loss
- Digital Copy to Thrive-Get Digital Copy Movies ported over to Toshiba Thrive for playback
- Download/Transfer Digital Copies to Vizio Tablet for viewing without problems
- Digital Copy on Motorola Xoom – Strip DRM from Digital Copy movies for playback with Motorola Xoom