Finally, with console-level gaming in a handheld device, Sony PlayStation Vita arrived at us. Overall, the PS Vita is the most advanced portable gaming system ever made. The PS Vita does more than just play games. It comes with a 5-inch OLED touch screen that look almost as good as PS3 graphics. So besides gaming with PS Vita, you can also turn the PS playstation into a portable media player to starting the fun right away with watching favorite movies on Sony PlayStation Vita on the go. Here I am sharing my experience to help those who feel like transferring movies included with Blu-ray, DVD movies and 1080p/720p HD videos to PS Vita. Along with some help from third-party software.
As you see, the new PlayStation Vita plays but only H.264 and MPEG-4 videos up to 720p which is not sufficient for movie lovers. If we wanna transfer more movies to PS Vita, here is a app right for you – Pavtube Blu-ray DVD Video Converter Ultimate. The top movie to PS Vita Converter shrinks and compresses Blu-ray to PS Vita 720p h.264 mp4, rips DVD to PS Vita optimized formats, and converts videos to PS Vita, MKV, AVI, MPG, VOB, TiVo and more, everything can be transferred to PlayStation Vita at ease.
To be honest, Pavtube’s movie converter for PS Vita is a dream come true to me! I have been using the software more than one year to rip, convert and enjoy my huge DVD’s and Blu-Ray collection of movies and concerts. This software is so simple to use and gives me exactly what i was looking for. I’m saving and digitalizing my entire collection and now been able to put them on iTunes and my new PS Vita for watching freely. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other. Besides, you can crop the black bars, add special video effects, split or merge videos, etc. as you like with the built-in editor. The equivalent Mac version is Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac – Just get the right one according to your situation.
Free Download PS Vita Movie Converter:
Below are some detail settings for converting/transferring DVD, Blu-ray movie and HD videos to Sony PlayStation Vita for smoothly playing.
1. Import source media for movie to PS Vita Conversion.
Once run the Ultimate Blu-ray/DVD Video Converter software, click “Add Video” to load video files like MTS/M2TS, MKV, MOV, TOD, TiVo, etc or click on “BD/DVD folder” to load movie from DVD and Blu-ray source(Disc, folder, ISO).
2. Choose the video format for PlayStation Vita playing in full screen. Here i recommend you PSP/PS3 > Sony PS Vita Video(*.mp4) ( to get this customed profile you should download and install a patch). This format is perfectly supported by PS Vita.
If you want to customize your movie, you can click “Settings” to do some adjustments. You should notice that the PS Vita only supports MPEG-4 and H.264 videos up to 720p.
3. Now just click the “Convert” button to start the ripping Blu-ray/DVD to PS Vita or converting 1080p MKV, VOB, TiVo, AVI, MOV, etc HD videos to PS Vita.
So there you have it. Pretty simple. After convesion completes, you can transfer the result videos to PS Vita memory card. Now you get the freedom to watch DVD, Blu-ray movies and HD videos on Sony PlayStation Vita anytime and everywhere. Enjoy it!
- Convert and Play DVD movies on Sony PlayStation Vita with Best Video Quality
- Get Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy Movies into Sony PlayStation Vita for viewing
- Top Tablet S Video Converter-Convert/Transfer and play VOB videos on Sony Tablet S in full screen
- Smoothly Play any HD AVI files on Sony Tablet S
- Smoothly Put and Play 1080p MKV TiVo VOB M4V AVCHD videos on Lenovo IdeaPad K1