How to copy a Blu-ray movie to Nook Tablet?
Nook Tablet offers up a seven-inch IPS display with full lamination, videos up to 1080p and 11.5 hours of battery life. It is a really a nice Android Tablet for personal entertainment. Besides starting the fun right away with Netflix and Hulu Plus pre-loaded to instantly watch HD movies & popular TV shows, we can also enrich our digital entertainment on Nook Tablet by transferring your favourite Blu-ray movies to Nook Tablet. This article here will show you the easiest way to get the Blu-ray movies ported over the Nook Tablet. In addition, I also share something on how to get best HD video quality.
In the first place, you should have a Blu-ray to Nook Tablet converter installed on your computer. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is a good choice. Besides Blu-ray discs, it also can help you handling with DVD discs, DVD ISO or IFO image files. Below is a simple guide to tell you how to rip a Blu-ray for playback with Nook Tablet in best HD video quality.
The easiest way Downloading/Putting Blu-rays to Nook Tablet:
1. Run the Nook Tablet Blu-ray Ripper, and import your BD files into this program.
2. Choose the best video format for Nook Tablet.
Click on Format -> Android -> Nook Color (*.mp4). This format is special designed to help you getting full-screen effect. If you want to customize your movie, you can click “Settings” to do some adjustments.
a. If you want to get Blu-ray/DVD main movies in a single file but several video clips, just remember to check “Merge into one file” option before the BD/DVD ripping.
b. Select the subtitle language you like from “Subtitles” options. Meanwhile, you are able to choose your master language of audio track from “Audio” option.
3. Click the “Convert” button to start ripping Blu-ray to Nook Tablet MP4 video.
4 Transfer the ripped Blu-ray or DVD movie files to Nook Tablet via USB after gettting the output files from its default folder by clicking on “Open” button.
That’s all. Pretty Simple. Hope the tutorial of playing Blu-ray movies on Nook Tablet will do a great favor for you!
- Guide for Converting/Putting DVD ISO files to Nook Tablet for playback with full screen
- How to: Watch DVD iso movies on Nook Color Tablet in full screen with high quality
- VOB to H.264 mp4 for Nook Tablet – enjoy/playing vob videos on Nook Tablet
- Convert/Put DVD movies to Motorola Xoom 2 for playing in full screen under Mac OS X Lion
- Top Nook Tablet WMV Converter – Put/Play WMV movies on Nook Tablet with HD quality